NAWBO San Diego Installs 2012-2013 Board of Directors
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
NAWBO San Diego
NAWBO SAN DIEGO INSTALLS 2012-2013 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
SAN DIEGO—August 1, 2012—The San Diego chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), which promotes, supports and educates women business owners in achieving success, installed its 2012-2013 Board of Directors at its July 18 monthly lunch meeting:
• President: Tamara Badkerhanian-Ganev, BSE Engineering
• Past Immediate President: Christine McDannell, Social Starfish, Inc.
• Secretary: Mindy Bortness, Communication Works, Inc.
• Treasurer: Jere Batten, Batten Accountancy, Inc.
• Membership Director: Anna Doxie, The Travel Aficionado
• Public Policy Director: Katy Goshtasbi, Puris Image
• Retention Director: Debra Van Cleve, Create Results
The Board is charged with establishing policies, setting goals, implementing a program to attain those goals, and ensuring that the chapter’s mission is attained. NAWBO is the premier organization for women business owners, providing peer-to-peer support and advice, relationship development leading to business and personal growth, and opportunities to get involved in public policy activities. For more information about the San Diego chapter, visit www.nawbo-sd.org.
About NAWBO San Diego
NAWBO San Diego is one of 80 U.S. chapters of NAWBO, a national non-profit organization of more than 7,000 members that represents women business owners across all industries. Since 1975, NAWBO has helped women evolve their businesses by sharing resources and providing a single voice to shape economic and public policy.